What am I watching?
Chopped. I've always seen the ads. Never watched. The remote is wayyyy over there and I'm too lazy to get up. That being said, I am enjoying the show.
What am I cooking/baking?
There is homemade beef barley soup simmering on the stove. good warm soup for a rainy rainy day.
What am I listening to?
I am listening to my tomcat have a very serious bath. Boy is he loud!! lol
What am I reading?
The list of what to pack for DS1's trip. I know I'm going to forget something. Or he will. Or he'll lose something.
What am I happy I accomplished?
I am glad I summoned up enough energy to go with DS1 to get everything (I think) he needs for the trip.
What am I looking forward to in the coming week?
The Easter Break. Taking DS to the city to get on his plane. Seeing The Hunger Games in the city. Easter dinner at mom's with everyone home.
Source: http://shakingthemoneytree.blogspot.com/2012/04/sunday-night-chit-chat.html
No comments:
Post a Comment